RAIN OR SHINE!
Thank You For Coming, See You Next Year!
Early Entries and Forms Due On or before Friday, March 20, 5 pm, Fair Office below.
Enter At The Fair: Entries and forms can be submitted at the fair on Friday, March 27, between 12pm-1pm at the exhibit area. No late entries will be accepted after this time.
Entry Limit: One Entry per Exhibitor or Troop per Class. Note: If entering as a Troop, please specify Program Level.
Entry Fee: None
Judging/Awards: Entries wiill be judged and awarded on Friday, March 27. Winners will be contacted. Entries can be picked up Mon, March 30- Fri, April 3 10am -5pm at the below office.
Liability: The Temecula Valley Family Fair, sponsors, employees, contractors, volunteers will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that may occur.
Hand Deliver/ Pick Up Entry
Temecula Valley Family Fair :
c/o Nit Picky
43053 Margarita Rd # B108
Temecula Ca 92592
Drop of hours: Mon-Fri 10 am- 5pm
Deadline Friday, March 20, by 5pm.
All participants wil receive a participation ribbon.
Winning Ribbons For Each Class
Best of Show
1st, 2nd, 3rd Place.
Class (Category) Grade level as of Fall
1. Arts & Crafts – Daisy – Girls entering Kindergarten or 1st Grade
2. Arts & Crafts – Brownie – Girls entering 2nd or 3rd Grade
3. Arts & Crafts – Junior – Girls entering 4th or 5th Grade
4. Arts & Crafts – Cadette – Girls entering either 6th, 7th, or 8th Grade
5. Arts & Crafts ��� Senior/Ambassador – Girls entering 9th, 10th,11th, or 12th Grade
6. Arts & Crafts – Troop Entry – Please specify Program Level on Entry Form Type your
Inspirational Message Poster
Work together as a troop and win together!
Create an inspiring positive message poster. The poster will be displayed in the exhibit area of the fair.
1. Poster should convey a inspirational message or positive message through words and/or artwork. Examples; Friendship, Honesty, Commitment, Teamwork, etc.
2. Maximum size poster - 11 inches by 17 inches.
3. Eligibility: All participants in the competition must be registered girl scouts.
4. Girls may enter as individuals or troops.
5. TROOP ENTRY: Work together and win together! Any troop of any program level (Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior, or Ambassador) may submit one or more entries. Please submit all names of girls who worked on the project when submitting. Each participant will receive a ribbon.
Girl Scout Troop Competition
Copyright Temecula Valley Fair 2015-2016. All Rights Reserved.