Thank You For Coming, See You Next Year!
Entry Dates and Guidelines
1. Entry Form: Secure an index card on the back of the art work with your name and contact information for the entry to be accepted.
2. Entry Date: Works of art can be submitted at the community tent any time on:
Friday, March 18, before 5:00 pm
Saturday, March 19, before 5:00 pm
Sunday, March 20, before 5:00 pm
3. Exhibits Displayed: Completed exhibits will be displayed at the Community Tent. Winning Exhibits will be displayed with a winning ribbon on Monday, March 21, 2016.
3. Judging: Judging will be held on Sunday, March 20th after 5:00 pm. Entries can be picked up Mon, March 21, after 5:00pm or we will contact you to make arrangements.
4. Liability: The Temecula Valley Fair, sponsors, employees, contractors, volunteers will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that may occur.
Family Hand Print Art
1. Create a work of art using an outline or print of two or more hands of your family members.
2. Embellish handprints or hand outlines in any way you like using any combination of two or three dimensional objects.
3. You may include a foot print of your pet also.
4. Theme your entry to depict your family’s hobbies or traditions.
Ribbon Awards Offered
Best of Show
RAIN OR SHINE!
Copyright Temecula Valley Fair 2015-2016. All Rights Reserved.