RAIN OR SHINE!
Thank You For Coming, See You Next Year!
Congratulations Matthew Burlile! 2015 Best Of Show Winner and The Official Photographer For The 2016 Temecula Valley Fair.
Photo By: Matthew Burlile 2015 Capture Fair Traditions Winner
Entry Timelines and Dates:
Multiple Photos and Troubleshooting: If you are unable to enter uploads, please email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject Line: Capture Fair Traditions Entry, upload the photos, include your first and last name, phone number and age. All information must be included to be registered.
Best Of Show: Photo/s to be displayed on the 2017 Temecula Valley Fair, website and the opportunity to become the official Fair Photographer for 2017.
Winning Photos will be displayed on the website.
Come to the Temecula Valley Fair and Capture Fair Traditions with your digital photographic equipment and upload your memories for your chance to win.
Photography equipment only. No mobile devices.
Capture Fair Traditions
Digital Photgraphy Equipment Only
Rules and Guidelines
1. Governed by local and state laws.
2. Eligibility: Open to ages 16 years old and over.
3. Entry Procedure: Please follow timeline listed below.
4. Supplies: Bring your own digital photographic equipment. No mobile devices. Mobile Device Contest Here.
5. Subject Matter: All photographs must be taken at the 2016 Temecula Valley Fair and should be Fair related. Examples: Carnival, Fair Food, Exhibits, etc.
6. Upload: your photos to Temecula Valley Fair Official Facebook Page.
7. Release of Photos: Winning entries and additional entries selected for viewing will be uploaded on the Temecula Valley Fair website, social media and may also be used in print materials.When entering, all contestants agree to this usage.
Copyright Temecula Valley Fair 2015-2016. All Rights Reserved.